The LYLIF team decided to put the focus on a bright and lively spring color concept when we planned our latest photo shoot. We loved the idea of how accessories and jewelry add the perfect splash of color to any girl’s look! We took this inspiration in mind and set off to literally make our own artistic splashes as a background for our photo shoot.
Here’s a look at our step-by-step process on how our little project unfolded:
From left to right:
1) A gathering of our supplies- paints, water balloons, and a small squeeze bottle.
2) Mixing our paint concoctions one by one, diluting each with water, and making sure each color is to our liking!
3) Keeping things organized with our shades of reds, yellows, and greens. These bright candy colors are just the thing for our springtime photo shoot look!
4) Carefully filling up our water balloons with our paint mixtures.
5) Water balloons all filled and ready to go!
6) We tied each filled water balloon to a string, and cut each balloon open to release the paint above our white backdrop. This method gave our backdrop a fun and spontaneous paint splatter look. We layered on the colors one by one to get just the right balance of red, yellow, and green tones.
Alexis, our model, on the set of our recent photo shoot with Richard, our photographer, and the finished backdrop.
The finished product photos with Alexis in LYLIF jewelry, accessories and clothing!
The LYLIF team had so much fun creating our own photo shoot background with this playful painting project. We hope our readers get inspired to make their own creative splashes in their fashion, style, and life this season!